Tuesday, September 16

One of those days....

I had hoped to have a post up about the stock market trouble several hours ago. But all yesterday I spent fighting some bug. And today was just hectic and spent what time I did have trying to pare down my wordy, wordy blogger-ness. Which I will not subject you to. So as I trim it down, I present you with a post inspired by another frugal Seattleite, Saving Cent.

Also, be sure to check out Frugal Rhode Island Mama's weekly giveaway of a $10 CVS card.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this newfound plethora of blogs to help us save money. Thanks for the heads up on some of them.

September 18, 2008 at 4:06 PM

 
Blogger Abigail said...

I love that you used the word plethora. Thanks for commenting and for reading in the first place!

September 18, 2008 at 6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home