Thursday, October 23
- Name: Abigail
- Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States
My husband and I both have chronic health problems that have put us in debt, both because of doctor bills and from a reduced ability to work. We've moved to Phoenix, which has helped some of my husband's conditions. But it will be awhile before we can truly be out of debt.
I write this blog because not everyone frivolously consumed his way into debt. Not everyone can be, as I like to say, the Martha Stewart of frugality.
I try to use my blog to explore frugality in an imperfect world, because I think that's a lot more realistic. Even people without chronic health problems can have life overrun their best frugal intentions.
- Do you watch the register?
- A question everyone must ask one day....
- Why you should always keep asking
- Who'd have thought being poor was the way to go?
- Just a random thought...
- So close, and yet so far
- Quick frugal tip: Meal substitution
- Fitness, ADD-style
- May you live in interesting times
- Frugal tips Part II