Wednesday, March 18
- Name: Abigail
- Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States
My husband and I both have chronic health problems that have put us in debt, both because of doctor bills and from a reduced ability to work. We've moved to Phoenix, which has helped some of my husband's conditions. But it will be awhile before we can truly be out of debt.
I write this blog because not everyone frivolously consumed his way into debt. Not everyone can be, as I like to say, the Martha Stewart of frugality.
I try to use my blog to explore frugality in an imperfect world, because I think that's a lot more realistic. Even people without chronic health problems can have life overrun their best frugal intentions.
- Should our economy fail?
- Preparing for the (possibly) inevitable
- I feel like a million bucks -- or at least $28!
- Sponsored Post: ExtraCreditCards.com
- Emergency fund vs debt -- the eternal debate
- It's a pity party -- and you're invited!
- Through the looking glass: A look at perceived fru...
- Your reactions/thoughts
- Carnival round-up
- Frugal tip....