Saturday, October 4

Check-up

Well, folks, it's been over two months. I'm happy to have so many of you aboard and reading. Makes me feel like I'm not just shouting into the void of the Internet.


As you can see, I've put two polls up at the bottom of the page. I'd love your feedback. And if there are other comments, feel free to post them and let me know what you'd like to see. This is as much about you as it is about me. So let me know what you think, and we'll start there.

Thanks to everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shtinkykat said...

Thanks for your comment. I'm a complete and total bonehead and I'm sorry. I've awarded myself a Foot In Mouth award. :-(

October 4, 2008 at 2:49 PM

 
Blogger The J said...

I did half the poll - hope that doesn't screw up your numbers too much. I didn't vote about the ads, because it's not the ads, per se, but the visual "clutter" that I have trouble with - but then, I have that problem lots of places, my eye-brain connection isn't all that efficient these days ;).

If they give you financial support, do what works for you - but I don't read them or click through. I like the idea of the amazon categories, but I wouldn't like the random-any-book-from-that-section that would be profiled. If it were books that you liked, or top-rated books (by some definition or another), then I'd be more likely to check them out.

- the ever unhelpful :P.

October 4, 2008 at 2:56 PM

 
Blogger DINKS said...

sweetness - i love polls! i never do them on my site though for some reason...perhaps i shall change that :)

October 7, 2008 at 5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home