Monday, March 30

Carnivals, now and later

I'm excited to announce that I am officially joining the carnival circuit! (Don't worry, this isn't the same as running off to join the circus.)


Next Monday, April 6th, be sure to stop by and check out the Carnival of Everything Money. One week later, on April 13th, I will be hosting the Carnival of Debt Reduction.


So everyone be sure to send in some posts. I want plenty of content!


***


In the meantime, a big thank you to Clever Dude, who graciously allowed me to do a guest post for him while he was on the mend. Go over and check it out.


This week's Carnival of Debt Reduction is up over at Pecuniarities. Penelope chose the theme of "Debtor's Prison" and filled up the carnival with some great Dickensian quotes. She was also kind enough to feature my "Are we too optimistic" piece as an editor's pick. (Thanks Penelope!)


Over at Anything Goes & General News, the 52nd carnival is up -- also with my optimism piece. There are a wide range of topics covered, as the name implies, so be sure to take a look at your leisure.


The first-ever edition of Recession Fighters Carnival is up at RecessionsBlow.com. This will be a weekly carnival for anyone interested in future editions.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're over 200 subscribers! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

March 31, 2009 at 12:52 AM

 
Blogger Abigail said...

Thanks Dory, I'm pretty psyched, too!

March 31, 2009 at 1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home