Saturday, August 23
- Name: Abigail
- Location: Phoenix, AZ, United States
My husband and I both have chronic health problems that have put us in debt, both because of doctor bills and from a reduced ability to work. We've moved to Phoenix, which has helped some of my husband's conditions. But it will be awhile before we can truly be out of debt.
I write this blog because not everyone frivolously consumed his way into debt. Not everyone can be, as I like to say, the Martha Stewart of frugality.
I try to use my blog to explore frugality in an imperfect world, because I think that's a lot more realistic. Even people without chronic health problems can have life overrun their best frugal intentions.
- Hello low(er) interest rates!
- I'm feeling the love...
- My fabulous (and frugal) birthday
- Yay, more free press! (& frugal posts!)
- Happy birthday to me!
- Martha Stewart of frugality? Not me
- Some late-night ramblings on disability and percep...
- I love yard sales
- A bit of good news....
- Why are we afraid of no?